We have trained representatives to
help you with your needs.
Contact us now
or call us at 562-595-6400
About our Nissan GT-R
Approved Collision Repair Center
Expert repair designed by Nissan.
Choose Nissan GT-R Certified.
Class Auto Center - Repairing World Class Automobiles Since 1981.
Car accidents are stressful, but getting your vehicle fixed shouldn’t be. Trust in true Nissan professionals with your vehicle. Nissan Certified Collision Centers, like Class Auto Center in Long Beach, California, demonstrate a commitment to excellence by meeting Benchmarks and Standards in ten key areas such as Technician Training and Certification, Tools and Equipment and Customer Satisfaction.
Only well-trained Nissan Certified Collision Center technicians know your vehicle and understand the importance of fixing it correctly. We at Class Auto Center have the tools, equipment, training and Nissan Genuine Parts to bring your car back to like-new condition. Because your Nissan GT-R is built to such high standards in fit and finish, an equally high level of collision repair and refinish service is required to restore your vehicle to original specifications.
When you insist that only Genuine Nissan Collision Parts be used, you can be assured that your vehicle will be repaired with the same quality parts originally installed on your vehicle at the factory. That's because Genuine Nissan Replacement Parts are manufactured to the same specifications as the parts installed on new Nissan vehicles, a process that has helped Nissan gain its outstanding reputation for quality.
Count on Class Auto Center in Los Angeles County for premier collsion repair service for your Nissan GT-R. Make the short drive and visit us at our Long Beach, CA facility for an estimate today, or contact us now to scheule and appointment.
Helpful information provided by Nissan:
Benefits of using a Nissan GT-R Approved Collision Repair Center…
- Faster repair completion to get you back on the road
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment to ensure top-quality repairs
- Computerized paint-mixing and matching equipment to ensure undetectable repairs
- Nissan-Certified Collision Repair and Refinish Technicians - Excellent service provided by expert technicians is a major component of Nissan's ongoing commitment to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Genuine Nissan Parts help maintain your original new-car warranty
- Customer Satisfaction monitoring to make sure that we're meeting your expectations