We have trained representatives to
help you with your needs.
Contact us now
or call us at 562-595-6400
About our Audi Authorized Collision Repair Center
Expert repair designed by Audi.
Choose Audi Certified.
Class Auto Center - Repairing World Class Automobiles Since 1981.
Unfortunately accidents happen. And should your Audi be damaged in a collision, rest assured that your vehicle is in capable, certified hands at Class Auto Center. Here in Long Beach CA, you will find a collision facility dedicated to the highest standards of workmanship, integrity and safety. Our goal at Class Auto Center is to bring your Audi back to its original, pre-accident condition. We call it, “Fixed Right, First Time.” In short – you can rely on Audi excellence.
As an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility, we only use Audi Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts that are backed by the Audi Manufacturer Vehicle Warranty. All Class Auto Center technicians undergo extensive training in the proper use of Audi factory-approved repair equipment, tools and technologies to ensure the repair meets Audi's exact standards. Furthermore, our technicians are required to obtain re-certifications every two years. An annual authorization is standard at our facility.
Be wary if anyone tells you that a method, part, or shop is "just as good as" or "better than" what the manufacturer specifies to use when repairing your Audi. Remember that as the vehicle owner or lessee you choose where your vehicle will be repaired. Taking your Audi to an unauthorized repair center may result in additional costs and repairs in the future.
If you have any questions for our team of experts, feel free to contact us now and a representative will be happy to assist, or come down and see us for an estimate today! We are conveniently located in Long Beach, CA, a short drive away from anywhere in the LA County or Orange County, CA, area.
Helpful information provided by Audi USA:
Why you should demand repairs by an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility…
- Eligible customers receive complimentary towing to the facility via Audi Roadside Assistance
- One-stop convenience
- Repair process and facility standardization helps produce safe repairs
- First-quality repairs help maximize vehicle value
- Audi Genuine Parts for all repairs help maintain the original performance and integrity of your Audi
- Audi trained repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and get you back on the road in less time
- Audi authorized facilities have made extensive investments in Audi specified tooling to help ensure that their technical staff has the right tools for all repairs
- Limited warranty covers all Audi Genuine Parts
- Limited lifetime warranty on paint repairs through OEM paint suppliers